Our Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be held by Harper Construction Recruitment Limited. Our privacy notice explains what information we may obtain from you or about you, how we will use your information, and how we will look after your information.
Your personal information and the law
Who we are
We are Harper Construction Recruitment Limited (we, us or our), a registered company in England under company number 05790541 with our registered offices at 5a Yeo Bank Business Park, Kenn Road, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 6UW.
We act as an “employment business” in respect of the introduction and supply of contract resource for temporary and or contract assignments with our clients for the purposes of the Conduct Regulations. We are required to comply with the Conduct Regulations and other employment related laws in the provision of our respective temporary recruitment services.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and our registration number is Z1481970.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or questions about this privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us on 01275 873664. Should you wish to contact us more formally to exercise any of your rights in law or to request information about our use of your personal information please refer to Your Rights and How to Complain below.
Whose personal information do we collect and use
We collect, use, and store personal information in respect the following types of individuals:
- Contract Resource (i.e. temporary workers or contractors)
Individuals who register with us for contract and or temporary roles and whom are subsequently supplied on a contract or temporary assignment to a Client, and whether engaged by umbrella companies or directly by us through their personal service company (PSC) or employed or engaged via an umbrella company.
- Client Contacts
Employees within the HR function, hiring managers, and other employees within client organisations that we have communications with respect to our recruitment services and or otherwise have dealings with in the performance of our contract for recruitment services.
- Supplier Contacts
Employees and other authorised individuals within organisations whom delivering business and/or support services to us as a supplier to maintain and/or operate our recruitment services under a contract for services.
Work and or personal referees whom our Contract Resource may provide details of either in their CV, our registration form, or as requested by us or any other person that we approach to verify employment history as part of our suitability and employment checks.
- Referred Candidates
Friends, colleagues, and other contacts whom any Contract Resource, Client, Supplier or other third party with whom we have had dealings with may refer to us or recommend we contact with respect to contract and or temporary assignments or our recruitment services.
When we refer to “you” or “your” we refer to the category of individual to whom the section of the privacy notice relates.
Personal information we may collect
We may collect and process a range of personal information about you, whether obtained directly from you or obtained from a third-party source, and which includes but is not limited to contact details, work and employment history, education, and professional qualifications that we believe are relevant to perform our recruitment services, administer any contract assignments that you undertake through us and comply with our legal obligations. We may collect the following personal information from you:
|Type of Personal Information||Details||Source|
|Contract Resource||Third party|
|Contact||Name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile number||CV
|Employment||Previous roles worked in
Details of prior roles
Dates of employment
Salary and Remuneration
Prior employers – employment history verification check
|Education/Training||Information on schools/colleges/university attended and types of exams taken and grades
Other training courses undertaken and grades
|Professional Qualifications||Details of professional qualification held||Professional Institute|
|Professional Body registrations and accreditations||details of any professional memberships or memberships of professional bodies, CSCS Cards held||Referees
CITB (for CSCS card verification)
|Personal Qualities/Skills/Behaviour Characteristics||information about your personal attributes, your personal skills, ability to work in a team
Service communications with client
|Health Information||Any health conditions, sickness information, medical conditions, medical information provided in medical questionnaires, information relating to pregnancy and or maternity, and any information on disabilities.||Referees
Prior employers – employment history verification check
Unspent criminal convictions
Spent Convictions (where more enhanced DBS check is required based on the contract role concerned)
Police clearance certificate, criminal records certificate, certificate of good standing or such other official criminal convictions certificates issued by the country of origin
Disclosure Barring Service (DBS)
Police or such other authority authorised by the state to issue criminal convictions information
|Identity||Evidence of ID confirmed by production of copies of documents, usually 2 from list; Passport or photo driving licence, other photo ID, birth certificate.
Proof of address; utility bill, bank/building society statement, council tax bill
|Service communications||Checks conducted by umbrella company
|DVLA||Driving licence, information on categories of driving, any endorsements, restrictions; check code number and driving licence number for online check of driving licence information|
|Right to Work||your confirmation of whether you have a right to work and basis of such right; evidence of ability to work legally in the UK; copy of passport or 2 documents from Home Office list of documents and physical sight of passport required to comply with defence requirement, visa, permit, and or sponsorship visa information|
|Contract assignment feedback||feedback given by contract resource or Client during recruitment process for assignment, during a contract assignment or at the end of a contract assignment||service communications||service communications with client, PSC and or umbrella company during contract assignment|
|Service communications||letters, emails, phone calls, texts, and other electronic communications between us issued and or received in the course of the delivery of our recruitment services including feedback for recruitment process and contract assignment|
|Special Categories of Data||Health Information, Equal Opportunities||CV
|Finance, Tax & Social Security||NI number, date of birth, UTR number, payslips, gender and any other personal information required to be maintained with HMRC, and or any HMRC correspondence relating to tax and social security, information relating to HMRC employment status check and or IR35 status check or review, details of your interest in and connection with the intermediary through which your services are supplied, where engaged as a PSC).||Interview notes
HMRC Employment Status Check
|HMRC, IR35 review service provider, umbrella company,
|Equal Opportunities||any information completed in an equal opportunity monitoring form which includes but is not limited to race, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religious or other beliefs, marriage or civil partnership status||Service communications|
|Salary & Remuneration||salary and or income details, fee rates, contractual benefits, and other remuneration; relating to past roles, current role, future aspirations, and new or potential roles offered to you||Service communications||Service communications with Client and or umbrella company|
In respect of our communications with you and the delivery of our recruitment services, we may obtain personal information from you arising from:
- Your use of our website
- applications you make to roles we advertise for (via our website or via a job board)
- Your attendance at any networking event we host or sponsor
- Your attendance at any recruitment fair where we are promoting our recruitment services
- When you talk to us over the phone, via email, or through any text or email messaging service
We may obtain personal information about you from third party sources:
- Job boards
- Referrals – a personal or professional recommendation from a third party (typically family member, friend, colleague or former employer)
- PSC or umbrella company – whom you supply your services through and whom is acting on your behalf
We may collect further personal information about you in anticipation of or as part of on-going compliance with a contract assignment from third party sources referred to in the table above.
If you do not give personal information
You can choose not to give us personal information when we seek to collect personal data from you at any stage in the recruitment process. However, we are required by law to collect such personal information, and you do not provide this to us, it may delay or prevent us from delivering our recruitment services to you or prevent us from continuing with any particular application for a role or require us to terminate our contract with your PSC or umbrella company on the basis we cannot comply with the law.
If you choose not to give us information that we require to undertake our assessment of your suitability for roles, and or any additional requirements of our Client for a contract assignment role, we may not be able to proceed to register you and or otherwise introduce you to roles through us or continue to administer our contract with your umbrella company or your PSC if this has already commenced for a contract assignment, or progress or continue your supply to a Client as may be relevant, but we can advise you of the implications at the time we request such information.
Client Contacts and Supplier Contacts
We may collect and process personal information for our Client Contacts and Supplier Contacts and which will typically include Contact details and Service communications. We will only collect such personal information either directly from you as a Client Contact or Supplier Contact as a consequence of our communications with you, indirectly during service negotiations with a Client or Supplier, indirectly from the contract with our Client or our Supplier, or indirectly from networking site such as LinkedIn.
We may collect and process personal information relating to Contact details for Referees who are provided to us by a Contract Resource. Referee details will be shared with our Clients in the delivery of our recruitment services when a Contract Resource is introduced for roles with our Clients.
We may collect and process personal information relating to Contact details for Referred Candidates who are provided to us by a Contract Resource, Client or other third party.
We will receive personal information about you directly from the individual who referred you or from a Job Board you may be subscribed to. We will only use such personal information to contact you as a direct consequence of you being referred to us. We will typically ask the person referring you to confirm that you are willing to be contacted by us or in the alternative we will ask the person referring you to introduce you to us. If you express an interest in discussing a role with us now or in the future as a consequence of our contact with you as a Referred Candidate, we will register you and you will be considered a Contract Resource for the purposes of this privacy notice. If you are not interested in discussing a role with us and confirm that you do not wish to receive further communications from us having been referred to us, we will not retain your personal information.
How personal information is protected
Under data protection law, we are only able to use personal information for specific reasons and always provided we are using personal information fairly and we have advised you of our use.
Our processing activities – Contract Resource
We will use your personal information to:
- Register your Contact details and other personal information in our database in order to consider you and discuss with you any relevant contract assignment roles that we are instructed to submit candidates for now and in the future
- Assess your skills, qualifications, and suitability for a relevant contract assignment role, and which may include but not be limited to interviewing you
- Carry out any standard pre-screening and or background checks that we require for roles including but not limited to criminal conviction checks
- Discuss any potential role identified with you and ascertain your willingness to work in the role concerned
- Introduce you to or discuss you with a Client for a role that we have discussed with you (directly or via an Intermediary)
- Carry out any background screening, employment verification, and or reference checks relevant to a role where requested by a Client
- Communicate with you and the Client (or any Intermediary) about the recruitment process and during each stage of such recruitment process.
- Administer and manage your contract assignment via your PSC or your umbrella company
- To provide confirmation (by way of verification) of any contract assignments through us to any future employers where we receive a reference request for you (we can only provide this for as long as we hold personal information unless you request us retain your personal information for a longer period)
- Comply with our legal or regulatory requirements (including but not limited to our compliance with Immigration legislation, Conduct Regulations, Agency Workers Regulations 2010 (AWR), Equality Act 2010, Health and Safety legislation) (Legal Obligations)
- Share your personal information with third parties where required by law or where necessary in pursuit of our legitimate interests (LI) – for more information see Sharing your personal information below
- We may use your personal information to help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
- We may use your personal information to help us improve our recruitment services
- Keep a record of your unsuitability for roles where arising from poor references, or otherwise arising this from any misconduct, any harassment or any behaviour of a violent, threatening, or intimidating nature towards us, our staff or any third party, any misrepresentation or conveyance of false information by you, or your unprofessional behaviour; and which has led to your contract assignment being terminated, your application being rejected or no longer processed
- Keep you informed of future relevant roles that may arise now and in the future by post, email, telephone and or other electronic means
- Contact you individually regarding a role which we believe will be of interest to you whether by post, email, telephone, and or other electronic means
- Keep you informed of developments in our recruitment services that we believe will be of interest to you by post, email, telephone, and or other electronic means
- Ask you for your help in finding contract resource that we may have
We must have a legal basis to process your personal data. The legal bases we rely upon to offer our work-finding services to you are:
- Where we have a legitimate interest
- To comply with a legal obligation that we have
- To fulfil a contractual obligation that we have with you
Occasionally, we may require your consent for certain processing activities which will notify you of at the time we wish to collect and process your personal information on this basis.
Our Legitimate Interest
We process your personal information to ensure that you are suitable for contract assignment roles that our Clients instruct us on and to ensure we are matching you to relevant contract assignment roles.
Our sharing of your personal information with Clients regarding potential employment opportunities as well as introducing you for specific roles is necessary to ensure that we can find contract assignment roles for you and the fulfil roles for Clients. Our assessment of your suitability and completion of our own pre-screening and background checks on you is necessary for us to ensure that you have the technical skills and ability to perform a contract assignment, to mitigate our exposure to claims arising from your negligent performance of the services, to ensure that it would not be detrimental for you or the Client to work together, and to evidence how we determine your suitability for the role if ever disputed and or audited by our Client; all of which are legitimate interests of ours.
We may ask you to participate in further suitability checks required by our Clients and which are specific to their contract assignment roles, and which we must comply with in order to comply with our contractual commitments with our Client (Client Requirements).
We may process personal information relating to you to administer, perform, and or manage the contract with the PSC or umbrella company for your services and including in particular our ability to process your personal information to terminate any contract assignment and or to deal with any dispute arising under the contract with the PSC or umbrella company.
We may contact you about potential contract assignment roles which we believe are relevant to you and would be of interest to you. Our continued contact with you now and in the future on this basis is beneficial and necessary to ensure that we give you the best chance of obtaining contract assignment roles; to ensure our Clients have access to skilled workers for their contract assignment roles; and that we may continue to fulfil roles for Clients to maintain a sustainable and profitable business.
We are not obliged to give a reference or verify your employment/engagement to future employers. However, we will provide basic employment verification information about contract assignments you have been engaged in via your PSC or umbrella company through us. Should you wish us to retain your information beyond the period we may ordinarily retain your personal information for, you may request us at any time to maintain core employment verification personal information however we will have no obligation to maintain your details beyond the retention period advised.
We will process your personal information where it is in our interests to establish, exercise and or defend legal claims (Legal Claims); to prevent criminal acts and or unlawful acts including but not limited to fraud.
Processing of sensitive information – Contract Resource
Criminal Convictions – We do as part of our assessment of your suitability to be considered for contract resource roles seek to collect data relating to criminal convictions and offences which are relevant to the type of roles you are interested. We process such personal information on the basis of our rights (and those of your employer) in the field of employment.
Disability Information – We will only use information that you provide to us about any disability status to consider whether we need to provide appropriate adjustments during the recruitment process, for example where adjustments need to be made during a test or interview for a role. If a role requires us to ascertain your ability to carry out certain duties which are intrinsic to that role, we may require you to provide health information to help us in that assessment during the recruitment process.
Heath Information – We may process health information during a contract assignment, to the extent that we have legal obligations to comply with and which fall within the field of employment law and social security including but not be limited to our obligations under the Equality Act 2010, Health and Safety legislation, Conduct Regulations, AWR, Working Time Regulations 1998. We will only process health information for any other reason outside of those specified above if we have your explicit consent.
Legal Claims – We may process your sensitive information to establish, exercise and or defend legal claims.
Equal Opportunities – We do not currently process sensitive personal information about race or ethnicity, sex or sexual orientation, or religious beliefs for equal opportunities monitoring purposes.
Our processing activities and reasons for processing – Other Individuals
Client Contacts and Supplier Contacts
We may use personal information to contact you to discuss our recruitment services with you or your services to us now and in the future, to administer and deliver relevant services, to perform our obligations and enforce our rights under a contract with you, to keep in touch with regarding developments in services delivered and which we believe will be of benefit to us both, and to manage the commercial relationship with you. Less commonly, we may need to process your Contact details in the event we are required to comply any legal and or statutory obligations, and or for which we may rely upon grounds relating to our Legal Obligations. We may process your personal information to deal with Legal Claims. We do not collect and or process any sensitive information about you.
We will only use your Contact details for the purpose of taking up a reference for a Contract Resource where we determine it necessary in the conduct of our suitability checks and or where we are required to do so by a Client for a role that a Contract Resource has been introduced for. It is in our legitimate interest to take up references where we are required to do so at the request of our Client to ensure we comply with the terms of our contract with a Client and to ensure that our Candidate has the best chance of being successful in the recruitment process where references are required to be taken prior to an offer. Less commonly, we may need to process your Contact details in the event we are required to comply any legal and or statutory obligations, and or for which we may rely upon grounds relating to Legal Obligations. We may process your personal information to deal with Legal Claims. We do not collect and or process any sensitive information about you.
We will only use your Contact details for the purpose of contacting you as a consequence of you being referred to us and in connection with our recruitment services.
We have a legitimate interest in ensuring that we identify potential suitable Contract Resource for roles that we are working on now and in the future to ensure that we can best meet the requirements of our Clients as they arise and so we can meet the needs of our Referred Candidates who require contract assignment roles. Upon registering with us, Referred Candidates will be considered Contract Resource for the purpose of this privacy notice. If you do not wish to register with us, your details will not be retained. Less commonly, we may need to process your Contact details in the event we are required to comply any legal and or statutory obligations, and or for which we may rely upon grounds relating to Legal Obligations. We may process your personal information to deal with Legal Claims. We do not collect and or process any sensitive information about you.
We shall continue to communication with you by email, text, call and other electronic means as an existing customer of ours with respect to our recruitment services. We do not share your personal information for marketing purposes with any other person. You have the right at any time to opt out of receiving future electronic communications from us or otherwise object to our future electronic communications by emailing us directly. Please see Contact Us – Your Rights below for more information.
No decision whether or not to introduce Contract Resource for a contract assignment role is made without human intervention and no decision is based solely on automated decision-making.
Security of your personal information
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information.
Third-party providers will only process your personal information in accordance with our instructions and upon terms under which they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Contract Resource – Your umbrella company, PSC and Clients are data controllers in their own right for the purposes of data protection laws, and therefore are required to comply with the requirements of security under GDPR. Should you wish to understand what other personal information, if any, they collect about you, and or process outside of our expectations in this privacy notice, or any queries in relation to their processing of your personal information as a data controller you should contact your umbrella company, PSC, and or the Client directly.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long we keep your personal information
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary and in accordance with the legitimate interests of our Suppliers, Clients, our Contract Resource and our own commercial needs to maintain a sustainable and profitable business but subject always to any overriding law which requires us to retain certain information for longer periods.
We believe that it is reasonable and fair that we retain personal information in accordance with the following periods.
Contract Resource – From the date we register your personal information, we expect to have on-going discussions and communications with you during your career with respect to existing and future roles however those discussions arise, and which may include you applying for roles and or being interviewed for roles (Contract Discussions) and we expect to successfully place you into roles during your career. However, we understand that there may be periods during which we have no Contract Discussions with you and or we have not been able to successfully place you into a role, after which time it may be reasonable to expect that your personal information will no longer be of interest or relevance to us and should be deleted. We will remove your personal information from our CRM and systems if we have not had any Contract Discussions or placed you in a role within 6 years of your registration, within 6 years of your last contract assignment or placement, [or within 6 years since our last Contract Discussions], [whichever is the later].
We may retain your personal information for a longer period than specified above where we are required to in compliance with any Legal Obligations and or as may be required by us to deal with any legal Claim as is necessary and in our legitimate interest.
We will retain any personal information collected and used for a particular contract assignment for a period of up to 6 years in order to comply with our Legal Obligations, to deal with any Legal Claims, and to reply to any employment verification requests received from any new employer or recruitment agency whom requests confirmation of your work history through us. Should you be placed on a further contract assignment and any personal information collected and used for the purpose of your previous contract assignment is relevant and valid for processing for the same purposes for the new contract assignment, we shall be entitled to use such personal information for the current assignment.
Client Contacts and Supplier Contacts – We will retain your personal information for as long as we receive services from you or we provide recruitment services to you and for as long as it may be reasonable and commercially beneficial to us and to you, and which in any event shall not exceed a period of 3 years after our contract has expired or otherwise been terminated.
Sharing your personal information
Sharing personal information with third parties
Contract Resource only
We will share personal information in the provision of our recruitment service that we have collected about you with:
- Clients in order that we can discuss, introduce and or supply you for a role, to allow the Client to assess your suitability for an interview and or offer of a role, and in order to facilitate the recruitment process (e.g. for the purpose of arranging interviews, undertaking tests etc.) and which shall include the Client’s end customer for a particular contract assignment.
- Other recruitment agencies who act as a master vendor, neutral vendor, or managed supplier of recruitment services to a Client (Intermediary), and in this circumstance we will share your personal information with the Intermediary who is managing the recruitment process for the Client and the Client. For the purposes of this privacy notice, reference to “Client” shall include any Intermediary.
- Our two preferred umbrella companies whom administer the engagement of and payroll of Contract Resource who undertake contract assignment roles for us, the details of which shall be shared with you upon you wishing to accept a contract assignment role through us.
We will share personal information of our Referees with the above persons only to the extent that it is necessary in the performance of our recruitment services.
- Our own third-party service providers who deliver services on our behalf and who may process your personal information in the performance of those services under our instruction (subject to agreements with our third-party service providers) and which include but not be limited to our payroll service providers, our background and ID checks service providers, our accountants, our auditors, legal advisors, insurers and IT service and CRM providers.
- Any authority; which may include but is not limited to; central and local government departments, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, HM Revenue & Customs, Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate (EASI), Gangmasters Licensing & Abuse Authority (GLAA), and other statutory regulators;
- Any public information sources and third-party organisations that we may use to perform our suitability and checks; including but not limited to the DVLA, Companies House, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), and credit reference agencies.
- Any third party whom we instruct to perform audits on our behalf, whether to assess compliance with any statutory duties or as may be required to comply with any contractual commitments that we have;
- Any recruitment industry trade body that we may be a member of e.g. REC
- Any potential purchaser of our business or the potential owners of any other business we may potentially wish to merge with in the future.
We will share your personal information with the above third parties where required by law or where we have a legitimate interest in doing so. We have a legitimate interest in:
- complying with our obligations and duties in law
- complying with our obligations under contract with Clients and other third parties
- maintaining our professional accreditations and memberships of professional bodies
- maintaining security and the protection of our IT systems
- assisting authorities in the prevention of crime and fraud
- seeking to prevent criminal acts or other unlawful acts including but not limited to fraud
- notifying authorities in respect of any threat to public security or safety
- assisting the authorities in maintaining national security and protecting public security
- the establishment, defence, and or exercise of legal claims
All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Transfer of personal information outside of Europe (EU members & EEA members)
We do not envisage transferring your personal information outside of Europe. However if processing of your personal data is required outside of the Europe, and the country concerned does not have an adequacy decision in place with the European Commission (which allows that country to be treated as a safe place to transfer and process data alongside other European country and to the standards equivalent to GDPR), we will ensure that your personal information does receive an adequate level of protection by requiring any recipient of your personal information to enter into contractual terms and conditions which requires the same level of protection afforded to processing inside of Europe (appropriate safeguards).
Your Rights and How to Complain
Under data protection laws, you have a range of rights which help to protect you in respect of our processing of your personal information. If you are unhappy with how we deal with your request to exercise your rights, or you are unhappy with our response to your request, you may make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is the supervisory authority responsible for enforcing data protection laws in the UK. You can contact the ICO by post, by email, telephone or live chat. The ICO details are:
Mail: ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
We recommend that you read your right to make a complaint at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. We may ask you to verify your identity as part of our security measures for the protection of personal information. We may also ask you for more information regarding your request in order to ensure that we meet our obligations fully. Whilst no fee is generally chargeable for access requests, we reserve the right to charge a fee if you make repeated requests, ask for further copies of our disclosure, or your request is considered excessive in our reasonable view. We may also decline your request for access if we believe that your request is vexatious.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below). However, please note:
- we may not be able to erase certain personal information due to our continuing legal obligations or in other circumstances allowed under data protection laws.
- we cannot guarantee that you will not be contacted by us following erasure if your personal information remains in the public domain (e.g. if you have published or uploaded information to job boards and Networking Sites) and we suggest that you allow us to retain a personal identifier for our list of individuals we should not contact in an effort to prevent you being contacted again (if you request this as part of or as a consequence of any request to erase your personal information).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. We have a right to reject your request if we decide that our interests in continuing to process your personal information override your interests, rights and freedoms in certain circumstances.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. We can only store your personal information during this time and will not delete or otherwise use your personal information, except in relation to Legal Claims, where it is to protect the rights of another person, or it is for reasons of important public interest., or where you have consented to a particular use.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party (this will only apply to personal information which is processed on the grounds of consent and which is processed by automated means by us)
Contact Us – Your Rights
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact us in writing at 5a Yeo Bank Business Park, Kenn Road, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 6UW.
Right to withdraw your consent – Where you have been asked for consent for processing, you can withdraw your consent at any time. If your consent relates to a Client Requirement, you understand that we may not be able to progress your application for the role concerned. If this is the case, we will let you know. Please note that you can only withdraw your consent to processing activities to which you have consented. You can withdraw your consent by emailing us at email@example.com.
Cookies provide non-personal tracking data, and help us to optimise the way our website works for our users. Cookies identity your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider, and this non-personal information may be used by us for internal purposes, including but not limited to using third party applications such as Google Analytics to analyse what sorts of users are using our site, and improving the content of our website pages for those users.
For further information about Cookies, and for guidance on removing them from your machine, please visit the All About Cookies website which provides information about Cookies and their removal on all modern browsers.